WAYS TO SAVE
The Y works with several insurance companies that offer discounts, reimbursements or even free memberships to support you on your journey to a healthier you. Each program is different and is specific in regards to who is covered visit the links below. Conditions of membership still apply.
The Renew Active Program is offered by United Healthcare Insurance. It provides eligible members access to a participating location at no cost. All eligible members will have access to all the services and privileges that are part of membership. Call the customer service number on the back of your United Healthcare Insurance Card and ask if you qualify. If you do ask for a
"One Pass Code" and bring it to the YMCA of Douglas County to sign up at no cost to you. Conditions of membership still apply.
A program designed to help older adults achieve better health through regular exercise and health education. Silver & Fit provide eligible members with no-cost or low-cost fitness memberships through arrangements with certain health plans. Silver & Fit is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated.
Silver & Fit is a federally registered trademark of American Specialty Health Incorporated. To see if you qualify, contact your insurance provider and ask for your "Fitness ID number". Bring your number to the YMCA of Douglas County to sign up at no cost to you. Conditions of membership still apply.
We only accept Active&Fit DIRECT Premium at this time.
The Active&Fit Direct Premium program is a membership program that’s only available through your employer, association, or health plan. It’s not available to the public. To see if you have this benefit, First, go to the websites dedicated link found on your employer/association, or health plan page. This link cannot be copied and pasted, nor can it be typed into a web browser. For more information >>> Active&Fit Direct Flyer. and YMCA Summary.
ATRIO FLEX CARD
Fitness Benefit: The Flex Card is a debit card preloaded with a set dollar amount for dental services and fitness membership coverage. Simply use your flex card to pay for items or services, up to your set amount. You receive between $250 - $550 to cover the cost of gym membership fees, depending on your plan choice. Simply bring your preloaded flex Mastercard to the YMCA for payment. Conditions of membership still apply.
The YMCA accepts Flex Card for payment. This is not a contracted YMCA program. Questions? https://www.atriohp.com/documents/agents/2022_Douglas-County-Enrollment-Kit_Web.pdf
You may qualify for other programs through your insurance. Here is a link to paperwork you may ask your physician if you qualify for. This is not a YMCA grant and is not contracted through the YMCA.
Please ask your physician for a referral to Umpqua Health for this program. And Please Note:
• Flexible Service requests are defined as health related, non-State Plan services, intended to lower costs, improve care delivery and enrollee health.
• Documentation must indicate how effectiveness of service or goods will be demonstrated.
• This is designed for short term support and not intended for on-going payment of a service.
• This request can be denied due to lack of completed information or documentation.
• Flexible Services must lack or not be associated with billing or encounter codes such as CPT, HCPCS.
• All Flexible Services Requests will be reviewed and a notice of a determination will be sent to originator of request and the member. Here is a link to the downloadable form to bring to your physician to apply.
The YMCA accepts Flex Benefit payment. This is not a contracted YMCA program.
We continually work with the VA on services available to you. At this time, we waive the joining fee for all veterans or active military.
We currently have a grant (Thank you to the Pacific Power Foundation)
Who: Veterans in Douglas County who suffer from chronic pain, PTSD, etc
What: The YMCA's Veteran's Fresh Start Initiative will provide (4) free visits with a doctor of acupuncture (who is a veteran himself)
When: Applications are being accepted now
Where: YMCA of Douglas County, Roseburg, OR
Why: To provide under-resourced veterans with proven techniques to reduce physical and / or mental pain
- We have funding for (15) veterans to receive (4) acupuncture visits each
- Interested veterans may call 541-440-9622 and mention the VSFI, or email email@example.com for questions
- The intent of this program is for those veterans who may not have qualifying insurance to cover the cost of acupuncture
- A service disability rating is not required